Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!!   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:50 pm

My team is completely LOCKED out... He has not just taken away my FREEDOM for SPEECH, he has also taken my LIBERTY just to play the game.. Guys take a STAND and put this guy in his place. These ACTIONS are not of a fair or good hearted COMMISH.. Let the MANAGERS VOTE to see If I deserve to play.

Put it ALL in real PRESPECTIVE he got mad because I expressed myself.. Watch he wont MAN-UP and do the right thing.. Im asking you to TELL him to MAN-UP and let me PLAY and SPEAK my mind... FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!!   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:34 pm

all im asking for is an apology? is that so hard to ask?

also answer me this... why do you keep insisting that i'm against you? the whole trade vetoing. ****, i'm a man and i'll admit if i veto or not, i.e. the ANF trade.

do you ever take responsibility for the words/action you transpire? did you think, if i accuse the commish again for cheating, is he going to lock out my team again? you just wanted to press my buttons right? get under my skin?

you already know i hate being called a cheat, yet you STILL do it. this time around, you're not going get your wish to coming back. your team will be inactive for the rest of a season. i put back your starters, just so it'll be fair for the others. look at your team as, a guy who just stopped playing. there's usually one in most leagues. in this case your team will be it.

you know what else is great. yahoo can't boot the commissioner. and i've made my mind about your team. =)

next time, don't run your mouth unless you have all the facts. you little ****.
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: THESE ARE THE FACTS YOUR POWER DRUNK!!!   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Sound these are the FACTS... 1) You hate FREEDOM of SPEECH...
2) You hate Liberty...
3) You have no clue on what a Democracy means or how it should function...
4) What you reap is what you sow (KARMA)...
5) Unless you MAN-UP and do the right thing ALL the other MANAGERS will forever know that when (push comes to shove)
SoundChild will ALWAYS do what HE feels is best not the LEAUGE...
6) You need to humble yourself and make a good deision at UNLOCK my team...

SoundChild this will be a TEST of your TRUE CHARACTER. Are you STILL a THUGGISH power hungy little boy or have you matured into a man?
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!!   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:05 am

no.

to make things simple. i don't like being called a cheat. and i run a pretty fair league.

you on the other need to grow up and start looking at what you've done.

you called me a cheat = i locked you.

capo says to let you slide = so i did.

you kept talking sh!t about me, permanently pmsing, bipolar, blahh blah blah = stand my ground and talk back, then swept it under the rug.

you called me a cheat again = locked you and now banned.

simple isn't it?

the true test is... not my character, but yours.

will you, apologize for falsely accusing me of cheating again? or will you just be prideful? as Dean said, i didn't veto the trade, i was going to let it fly..

i've done the best i can do to let you slide. but calling me a cheat again, after that loonnng email from October 27, 2009. you're still going to call me a cheat agian....?

put yourself in my shoes.
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!!   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:18 am

DetroitMade wrote:

4) What you reap is what you sow (KARMA)...

guess, you pushing my button again (calling me a cheat) is what you're sowing. -karma
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: STICKS AND STONES CHILD...   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:19 am

soundChild in the game of BASKETBALL its half MENTAL half PHYSICAL.. If all it takes to rattle your cage is being called a "cheat" then your VERY VERY soft... Even though I never used that word.. soundCHILD bro, your embarrissing YOURSELF.. On the court of LIFE If you crack this EASY and show your (hand). What will you do when you are really put too the test.. Do the smart thing friend SWALLOW your pride and UNLOCK my team...

You will get more respect from yourself and other's.. Don't take your "BALL" and go home because your angry at yourself...

AGAIN do the right thing CHILD... Smile
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!!   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:22 am

nah. that's okay. you can play on a different court.

just remember to stop pressing ppls buttons. stop being the devils advocate.
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: ITS OUR COURT...   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:43 am

Its looking like your swallowing the hook of DECEPTION SoundChild... Don't let APATHY sink into your soul.. Their is still enough time to REDEEM yourself.. Sound even if you DON'T unlock my team, I suggest you stop making EXCUSES for poor decisions. You PICKED that team and you were (FRONTIN) like you were open for ANY AND ALL smack talk..

The reality SoundChild is this. You have been measured and you have come up SHORT... You know deep down that IM on point, yet your pride has you blind...

I CHALLENGE YOU: LET THE MANAGERS VOTE: VERY SIMPLE: ASK THEM IF I SHOULD BE ABLE TO (SPEAK AND PLAY)... I FEEL YOUR AFRAID OF THE TRUTH SOUND.

Again Child do the RIGHT thing...SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!!   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:05 am

wow.. your words are still laced with sarcasm.

the answer is still no. and forever will be NO.

UNLESS...you know what you need to do.

when you talk badly of someone or harm someone, one usually...... hmmm..

but i guess you're not going to do that. pride i guess.

ah well. you can keep being the condescending person that you are and continue ranting about how i don't know what i'm doing, i'm blinded by my own, blah blah blah... and here's my respond for ALL future response:

"NO. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO."
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: CHILD DO THE RIGHT THING MAN...   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:24 am

I CHALLENGE YOU: LET THE MANAGERS VOTE: VERY SIMPLE: ASK THEM IF I SHOULD BE ABLE TO (SPEAK AND PLAY)... I FEEL YOUR AFRAID OF THE TRUTH SOUND.

Again Child do the RIGHT thing...
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!!   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:42 am

i don't need the managers to tell me what's right. i know what's right. i know what's fair.

bottom line is, you intentionally keep defaming my character. am i a cheat, serch? am i?

i warned you 10/27 how much i hate that. yet, you seem to push that button. why?

it's a simple question. you want to answer that question? you don't have a legitimate reason to why you think i would do you wrong.
that's why i know you're doing this ONLY to spite my anger.

DID I DO ANYTHING WHEN YOU WERE TALKING ALL THAT SH!T? THE "SOUND IS PERMANENTLY PMSING?..HE'S BIPOLAR" NO. I LET YOU SPEAK, I DIDN'T GET SALTY AND LOCK ANYTHING. BUT WHEN YOU SAID I TAMPERED WITH YOUR TRADE, YOU KNEW, HOW MUCH I HATE WHEN SOMEONE TARNISH MY CHARACTER.

so as a man. i ask you. why should i allow you to play? because i already know, it's NOT FAIR that you get locked. because 3 gms (CatchyPhrase, Capo, & Bryson) won't get the free ride, and everyone else will.

like i said, i'm acting solely on my desires to get you to learn something.
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: CHARACTER TEST...   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:21 am

Sound if you know and understand that LOCKING my team out is WRONG in your heart. Then why do it? You CHILD are doing far worse DAMAGE/TARNISH to your CHARACTER by being stubborn and proud.. Suck it up bro, people will question your intregity and character its how you respond.

Sound you know you crossed the line with your smart-azz responce about "HOW GREAT ITS TO BE THE COMMISH" that was all pride. Everybody saw it CLEARLY...

At the end of the day your team SUCKS and you embarrassed in front of your peers... Its not that big of a deal CHILD... Child 5 managers have already said let me play. Just swallow your pride, man-up and lets see what happens?

Again CHILD do the RIGHT thing.. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!!   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:01 am

i never said it was wrong in my heart. so don't twist my words.

i said it was NOT completely fair, since 3 gms won't get that free ride. you can careless about you integrity so you go on and speak all the smack you want. you can even manipulate as much of those who reads this. but by the end of the day, you reaped what you sow. i warned you and you got what you deserved. it's funny that you won't apologize. is that pride?

i'm not proud, i just don't want such a person to be in the league. regardless how competitive you are. i don't like ppl like you who are devils advocates. and don't want you in my league period. it's not being proud, it's a preference.

i crossed the line when i said it's good to be commish.. lol please, so you're actions had nothing to do with that? you're so blind. you'll get some to believe you. but the truth will always be the truth. you're a manipulative prick. and that's pretty CLEAR.

and at the end of the day, you're not playing. =)
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: THINK ON THIS..   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 am

PROVERBS 16:25 There is a path before each person that seems right, but it ends in death.

CHILD you have ALL the power.. I just hope you CHOOSE the Path that is correct...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!!   DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DON'T LET SOUND FOOL YOU!!!
Page 1 of 1