Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT Empty
PostSubject: SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:00 pm

You guys are ballers, do you respect this? Im in 2nd in a tight leauge. He dosen't respect freedom of speech at all.. Hey guys Im asking you both to take a stand against him LOCKING my ROSTER and my ability to trade or make changes on the wire. Will you stand with me?
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:37 pm

DetroitMade wrote:
You guys are ballers, do you respect this? Im in 2nd in a tight leauge. He dosen't respect freedom of speech at all.. Hey guys Im asking you both to take a stand against him LOCKING my ROSTER and my ability to trade or make changes on the wire. Will you stand with me?....
You see what this kid tries to do? He LOCKS my team options every time he gets salty over sumthing I say... This guy is a A-class doosh.. Do you guys respect the fact he did this ? All based on me not trusting the dude.. He has a history of not playing fair with me.. What your guys thoughts?

serious? we have a history??? dude, i only met you in this yrs mock draft, you were cool then, all of a sudden you accuse me of cheating before the season started (USA vs World)? locked you out when you accused me of cheating. capo said to let it slide and i did. ..the rest of the time you ran your mouth against me i let it go... BUT YOU ACCUSED ME OF CHEATING AGAIN?? nahh nahh bitch. that's not gonna ride.... you get the pattern asshole? you accuse me of cheating you get locked.
Back to top Go down
DEAN THE CLOWN

DEAN THE CLOWN

PostSubject: Re: SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Both of you STFU & play the game!

Naturally Serch thought Commish was vetoing the trade because of what happend
prior. I would've thought the same!
But commish did emailing me saying he thought it was just a little lopsided, leaning
toward Serch. AND he was gonna let it fly if that's what I wanted.
So Serch was wrong in thinking that commish was doing him in, lets move on.

Legs has gone from the bottom to now second behind me. It's NOW getting heated &
we have a lot of season left. This is good & lets not F the league up. Serch has earned this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theverticalsummit.com
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:55 pm

i know, serch did a hell of a job from being second to last to second place!!! no honestly, that's a great accomplishment!! and you know dean, shoot, the whole league knows that i let the guy played. but, the funny thing is, he knew i don't like being called a cheat (from my 10/27/09 email). he knows that. he did that to get under my skin. bc all his smack talk, i was just letting ride. i was just letting go in one ear and out the other. see, serch is a bitch and wants attention. so the only way to get my attention is to press that button. the commissioner is a cheat button.

well serch, you got want you want.

he had a great chance of placing in a champions league, now we will never know... it's fcuked up, he couldn't hold his tongue and keep his mouth shut. learn from this serch. next time shut ya trap, unless you have all your facts straight.
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: WE WON'T KNOW BECAUSE OF YOU SOUNDCHILD!!!   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:05 am

SoundChild you can't PICK and CHOOSE what people say... 1ST AMENDMENT my friend.. These are the FACTS, you are bitter because your in last place. I told you from the jump your team would be the DNP TEAM and I was accurate... Your POWER drunk and it happens to us all, just make a good decision HUMBLE YOURSELF, MAN-UP and UNLOCK my team.

Were all going to WATCH to see if you are truly a HONEST and FAIR Commish when it really COUNTS...

DO the RIGHT THING CHILD.... Smile
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:15 am

sorry man. it just isn't going to happen that way.

you know as well as i. your little games doesn't effect me. you can talk all the crap you want about me. i know the truth, and confident in it. so you can't change my mind.

i'm at peace with my decision. and the league will move on from this. if i lose morale from other GMs i will have to gain it back in due time. if they don't want to play in the league, it's fine, there's other GMs out there.

but in your case, it was such a waste. all that hard work... for nothing. you really should have took heed of Capo's advice, you really should have just kept your mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: FALSE PEACE...   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 am

Sound I know you truly think you have PEACE of mind about your decision.. This false sense of PEACE is actually PRIDE masked... All the managers know what should take place. A true DEMOCRATIC VOTE.. This will put all this to rest... Why not TRUST in the JUDGEMENT of all the MANAGERS??

CHILD if your REALLY a man/child of TRUTH, you will allow the MANAGERS to VOTE... Let the (MANAGERS) make the best decision... I deserve to be able to SPEAK AND MANAGE my team..

soundCHILD do the right thing Smile
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:41 am

plain and simple. i'm the commish.

i.e. your lil trick on dean when you pretended to be black, harrassing him with ebonics, then afterwards you all joking around black and white... fool, don't you know we have black people in our league, why would you discriminate them? seriously, do all black ppl speak in ebonics or are you jsut playing the stereotype?

then you go and come at me. not the very smart thing to do.

so man, you were a mistake to begin with. i shouldn't have invited you to this league. be the man and take the consequences for your action.
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: GRASPING AT STRAWS   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:51 am

CHILD you really are "GRASPING AT STRAWS".. I know desperate boys do desperate things... Sound I can live with any DEMOCRATIC DECISION.... CAN YOU?

LET THE LEAUGE VOTE YOU LITTLE *****.. STOP BEING SUCH A CHILD... ALLOW THE TRUTH TO REALLY UNFOLD... ALLOW THE MANAGERS TO VOTE....

Again Child DO the right thing Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 am

wow.. your words are still laced with sarcasm.

the answer is still no. and forever will be NO.

UNLESS...you know what you need to do.

when you talk badly of someone or harm someone, one usually...... hmmm..

but i guess you're not going to do that. pride i guess.

ah well. you can keep being the condescending person that you are and continue ranting about how i don't know what i'm doing, i'm blinded by my own, blah blah blah... and here's my respond for ALL future response:

"NO. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO."
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: Do the right thing CHILD!   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:31 am

Sound "you shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH will set you free" I trust in democracy do you? Why were you not just happy with locking my "SPEECH" now you have taken my "LIBERTY"...

Very risky behavior CHILD.. Rember when were not faithful with little we cant be trusted with much... Don't get drunk with that "COMMISH" power..
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:13 am

DetroitMade wrote:
Sound "you shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH will set you free" I trust in democracy do you? Why were you not just happy with locking my "SPEECH" now you have taken my "LIBERTY"...

no i don't trust in democracy. in GOD i trust.

i warned you didn't i?

when someone is already upset, and you keep pushing it what happens? does that someone becomes magically happy? you knew that talking more smack would only fuel the fire... and i warned you and i also told you what needs to be done to get back your previleges back.

did you take heed, right away? no. so don't qoute scriptures "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."-John 8:32
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: THEN ASK YOUR GOD!   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:24 am

THEN ASK YOUR GOD WHAT HE WOULD DO CHILD.... JUDGE NOT LEST YOU BE __________?????
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 am

like i said, don't qoute scriptures, you're taking them out of context.

Jesus talks about judging a mans faith thus making that man look more superior in faith. he's not talking about fantasy basketball, you dim witt, GOD can careless about Fantasy Basketball. so don't try to qoute scriptures that you know nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT   SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT Empty

Back to top Go down

SOUND LOCKED MY ROSTER-OUT
Page 1 of 1