Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice section to have, me be in here lotssssssss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DEAN THE CLOWN

DEAN THE CLOWN

Nice section to have, me be in here lotssssssss Empty
PostSubject: Nice section to have, me be in here lotssssssss   Nice section to have, me be in here lotssssssss EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Good section, I'll be in here seeking advise for sure.

I just turned 33 yrs. young and have a major case of the Peter Pan syndrome and DO NOT WANT TO GROW UP! And my GF now of almost 3 yrs. ( she's from Brazil ) is getting on my nerves about.....marriage, moving in, BABYIES!!! and all that stuff. UGH!

That's it for now,
more for later!!! cheers

Last edited by DEAN THE CLOWN on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.theverticalsummit.com
onehawaiian
Admin
Admin
onehawaiian

PostSubject: Re: Nice section to have, me be in here lotssssssss   Nice section to have, me be in here lotssssssss EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:13 am

DEAN THE CLOWN wrote:
Good section, I'll be in here seeking advise for sure.

I just turned 33 yrs. young and have a major case of the Peter Pan syndrome and DO NO WANT TO GROW UP! And my GF now of almost 3 yrs. ( she's from Brazil ) is getting on my nerves about.....marriage, moving in, BABYIES!!! and all that stuff. UGH!

That's it for now,
more for later!!! cheers
good luck with that, brah!
i'm sure there's gonna be a few on here that'll have tons of advice.

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://threeb.forumotion.net
Sugar & Spice

Sugar & Spice

PostSubject: Re: Nice section to have, me be in here lotssssssss   Nice section to have, me be in here lotssssssss EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Well, yeah ... women have their biological timeclock to consider. We worry about those things. It's best to at least agree on some sort of timetable -- a REALISTIC one.
Back to top Go down
romesa

PostSubject: Re: Nice section to have, me be in here lotssssssss   Nice section to have, me be in here lotssssssss EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 pm

I say poop or get off the pot! Life is short and if you truly love this girl and don't want to lose her, make the commitment! There are plenty of "grown up" men who wouldn't mind marrying her and having children. Marriage isn't a death sentence by the way, I don't know your background or religious beliefs so I will leave my comment to that. But dude, you are 33, time to put on the big boy panties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice section to have, me be in here lotssssssss   Nice section to have, me be in here lotssssssss Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice section to have, me be in here lotssssssss
Page 1 of 1