Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soundONE

soundONE

NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. Empty
PostSubject: NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE.   NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 am

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. YOU'RE NOT PLAYING. NO ONE WILL PERSUADE ME IN LETTING YOU PLAY.

THERE'S NO VOTES TO LET YOU PLAY. IT COMES DOWN SOLELY ON MY DECISION.

LEARN FROM THIS MISTAKE. NEXT TIME, DON'T TEST TO HOW FAR YOU CAN PUSH A PERSON'S BUTTON. BC IT'S LIKE YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT. AND ONCE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE, YOU START CRYING LIKE A KID.

THIS IS THE LAST MESSAGE YOU'RE GOING TO GET FROM ME TO YOU, BC YOU JUST SEEM TO NOT LISTEN AND NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS SO IT'S NOT VERY CONSTRUCTIVE. AND I KEEP HAVING TO REPEAT MYSELF AND YOU KEEP REPEATING YOURSELF.

SO GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A GOOD LIFE. NO HARD FEELINGS IN A LIFE PERSPECTIVE.
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: BLAKE GRIFFIN IS PROPHETIC!!   NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:47 am

WHAT HAPPENED TO BLAKE GRIFFIN IS PROPHETIC.. You have taken my LIBERTY away. You will reap a full harvest from this..

But at the end of the day I forgive you. Its the other MANAGERS that suffer because you have taken the PURITY away from your leauge.. I just might have placed 1st will never know because of your pride.

You will have to go around this mountain againmy friend.. For this I feel bad for you.
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE.   NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:06 am

LOL i'm sorry.. one more...

how is blake griffin's injury prophetic? man... you ARE full of yourself. you really think the world revolves around you.

do not be deceived, GOD is not to be mocked, what a man reaps that he will sow.

you really should stop mocking GOD. you're no prophet.
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE.   NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:09 am

DetroitMade wrote:
Its the other MANAGERS that suffer because you have taken the PURITY away from your leauge.. I just might have placed 1st will never know because of your pride.

the GMs will not suffer. the league won't run as efficient bc you're not playing but i'm going to find a GM to replace your team. =)

yeah, we won't know if you would have placed. and it's not because of my pride but yours, for you wouldn't humble yourself to apologize. sad but true.
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE.   NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:05 pm

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them. - John C. Maxwell
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: LETS PUT IT BEHIND US..   NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:58 am

CHILD this is not good for this leauge.. Lets just put this behind us and finish the year... I promise not to push your buttons and you keep your trap shut. Really its the other managers that are going to suffer from us not getting along.. I will lay my STRONG desire's to get under your skin for the sake of the leauge.. Can you let this go?
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE.   NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:51 am

DetroitMade wrote:
I promise not to push your buttons and you keep your trap shut. Really its the other managers that are going to suffer from us not getting along.. I will lay my STRONG desire's to get under your skin for the sake of the leauge.. Can you let this go?

what made you break your word last time. you said you were going to be quiet and let your game do the talking, instead you did it again. you said you were a man of your word, instead you weren't. you say you can't trust me, that's fine just don't call me a cheat (bc im not).

MY ANSWER IS STILL NO. i have a good feeling you will say something demeaning at seasons end, you have that--i always get the last word pride--and that's when you'll break your promise of keeping your mouth shut and this whole cycle begins again.

also, you say to keep my mouth shut, why don't you speak for yourself. i don't instigate the war of words btw us. you do. so tell that to yourself.
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE.   NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:55 am

DetroitMade wrote:
I will lay my STRONG desire's to get under your skin

thanks for admitting that. now, why are you so against me? what the heck did i do to you?
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: WHEN A MAN LOOKS IN THE MIRROR WHAT DOES HE SEE?   NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:32 am

When a man looks into a mirror what does he really see? Im not sure child what it is about you that rubs me the wrong way to be honest.. Maybe its I see a little of myself? Im sure your a good guy. I was wrong to f&c$ with you as much as I did... And I know you didn't mess with that trade I was just trying to push your buttons..

Its fine that you are sticking to your guns and not letting me play. I still feel its the wrong decision and so does the rest of the leauge. I don't respect some of the things you have said just like you don't respect some of the things I have done.. I feel your the kinda person that like the LAST word also... So were both stubborn in some areas.. But for the most part 99% of what I was doing was just to get a rise out of you...

I really do feel that the leauge will respect you more by laying this down. But bro your going too have to live with the fact that you took the PURITY away from the leauge... I know my actions didn't help and I contributed a huge chunk. But Im willing to laugh it off and keep BALLING..

I do feel like your a little upset at yourself and Im getting the blame for you having the DNP squad.. But lets not war with words anymore. I completely lay it down and say sorry man. And no worries if you don't let me back in the leauge. Im a fighter and I feel you are also, so I understand that. But when you HAVE all the power by being the COMMISH what can I do? Like you said " ITS GOOD TO BE THE COMMISH"...

I just know I would never LOCK-OUT anybody even if they were getting under my skin.. But thats me... So if your mind is made up then its made up.. Its been a intresting first half of the season, you even smoked me when we played... ITS to bad we can't finish out the season to see what REALLY would happen..

SERCH
Back to top Go down
DEAN THE CLOWN

DEAN THE CLOWN

PostSubject: Re: NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE.   NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:29 pm

I agree!
In this league EVERYONE is in it, even commish's sucky ass team. Look, T-crap is getting traded very soon.
Granger is back. This second half is going to be GREAT, but only if all teams are playing!
My 10 games ahead of second place means nothing really. This league is tight.
We need to get past this & move on.
Like I said on our message board, isn't it 3 strikes & your out?! Legs has 2.
Lets show some fantasy hoops man makeup & you two kiss & be gay----happy like the Flintstones.
cheer
Back to top Go down
http://www.theverticalsummit.com
DEAN THE CLOWN

DEAN THE CLOWN

PostSubject: Re: NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE.   NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Mark, enough already. Basketball
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE.   NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:57 am

DetroitMade wrote:
I don't respect some of the things you have said just like you don't respect some of the things I have done..

i'm sorry for offending. i felt i needed to say and do things i did. so, it can be settled; that you know/understand that i am not a cheat. im a man who needs to have everyone on the same page, hence why i take votes in all my actions as a commish and do the best i can do be fair. but i felt your attack on me was personal, so i had to be stubborn and push the league aside and deal with you personally. but the next time you do call me a cheat, i know you'll be messing with me.

i can honestly say, i found a new respect for you, bro. you surprised me, i didn't think you were going to say sorry. for that i'm grateful. so thank you.

like i said to you, in the beginning of the season, "don't worry, your spot is safe."

peace.
Back to top Go down
DEAN THE CLOWN

DEAN THE CLOWN

PostSubject: Re: NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE.   NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:51 pm

soundONE wrote:
DetroitMade wrote:
I don't respect some of the things you have said just like you don't respect some of the things I have done..

i'm sorry for offending. i felt i needed to say and do things i did. so, it can be settled; that you know/understand that i am not a cheat. im a man who needs to have everyone on the same page, hence why i take votes in all my actions as a commish and do the best i can do be fair. but i felt your attack on me was personal, so i had to be stubborn and push the league aside and deal with you personally. but the next time you do call me a cheat, i know you'll be messing with me.

i can honestly say, i found a new respect for you, bro. you surprised me, i didn't think you were going to say sorry. for that i'm grateful. so thank you.

like i said to you, in the beginning of the season, "don't worry, your spot is safe."

peace.

This is great guys! Water under the bridge it is.
Tapons in the toilet = sewer rats.
NICE.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE.   NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE. Empty

Back to top Go down

NO, SERCH. YOU'RE DONE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum