Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is age really just a number?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
...LiLBiRd...

...LiLBiRd...

Is age really just a number? Empty
PostSubject: Is age really just a number?   Is age really just a number? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:25 pm

If age is just a number, why does it tend to be so important?

Why is it because I prefer to associate with a male instead of a female, I am called "young"? How does this simple, nonrelated fact change my level of maturity? Should it? If I am capable of having strictly NONSEXUAL relationships with members of the opposite sex, wouldnt this show that physically I may be young, but possibly not mentally? This may very well bring you to another big question, can a man and woman be JUST friends? I believe so, I have also always believed that a person's maturity should be judged individually. The judgement should be given according to the specific person, not the age group in which this person belongs.

Am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
onehawaiian
Admin
Admin
onehawaiian

PostSubject: Re: Is age really just a number?   Is age really just a number? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:10 pm

you know i always got your back so i will let someone else chime in here.
besides, you're so young you might not understand my answer.
LOL
i'm kidding!
Is age really just a number? 853233
Back to top Go down
https://threeb.forumotion.net
...LiLBiRd...

...LiLBiRd...

PostSubject: Re: Is age really just a number?   Is age really just a number? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:59 am

JERK... Im not young. Im old. Old like rocks. Very Happy and wise... expecially wise because im old Wink
Back to top Go down
Sugar & Spice

Sugar & Spice

PostSubject: Re: Is age really just a number?   Is age really just a number? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:28 am

Great topic, and I have much to add but don't have the time. Gotta get ready for dinner but thought I'd pop in since it's been so long! I'll return to this thread to respond this week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is age really just a number?   Is age really just a number? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is age really just a number?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Misc :: Lifestyle-
Jump to: