Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malicesa

Malicesa

Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?" Empty
PostSubject: Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?"   Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:00 pm

Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?" Before you answer this be reminded "JUST" as in "ONLY" friends. No sex, no hidden lust, no secret hopes & dreams........ just friends?
Back to top Go down
onehawaiian
Admin
Admin
onehawaiian

PostSubject: Re: Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?"   Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:00 pm

yes.

BUT... there are stages.

most guys in stage one cannot be "just friends" with a pretty girl.
imo, it cannot happen.
unless the guy is gay
stage one will be called the attempt/trying stage. guys will do (or not do) whatever it takes to be with the pretty girl. when a guy is in stage one and he says "you're such a good friend", IT'S A TRICK.
Suspect

however, once lines are completely drawn and both parties actually believe it that it is just friends, then you are in stage two which is commonly known as the friend zone.
flag
this is a simplified explanation, and we know there are a lot of factors and specifics that could affect any given situation, but this is what i have commonly seen for quite some time. generally the girl is usually in charge, which sux for us guys, but every so often you get one guy that makes the rules where he says "let's just be friends".
IT'S A TRICK and he's still in stage one.

yeah it's hard for a guy to get into the second stage.
it happens, don't get me wrong, but every guy that doesn't want to ruin the friendship gets on board eventually.

*there are exceptions to the rule and this is a generalized opinion*
Back to top Go down
https://threeb.forumotion.net
Malicesa

Malicesa

PostSubject: Re: Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?"   Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?" EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:25 pm

FACT: I have more male friends than female friends.
I've have 2 male friends that have been my friends for 15+ years strictly platonic, more of a brother type scenario. And this has worked for me.

Recently single again, I've meet a few wonderful guys I do connect with. I do not choose my friends based on looks, what matters most to me is the person's personality and whether or not we have things in common.

Right from the beginning, I tell them I want nothing more than friendship, so we have fun, we talk and tell each other things that are on our minds, offer advice and support and then BAM! he wants to either have sex or have a relationship. UGH!! confused
Back to top Go down
onehawaiian
Admin
Admin
onehawaiian

PostSubject: Re: Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?"   Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?" EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:12 pm

nova asked a similar question in her post.
well, it was the second half of her post, but still had the same general "can a guy and girl be just friends?"

Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?" 61712

LOL i'm kidding.
Back to top Go down
onehawaiian
Admin
Admin
onehawaiian

PostSubject: Re: Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?"   Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?" EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:28 am

i wish ppl would listen to me
im not far off when it comes to this sort of thing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?"   Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?" Empty

Back to top Go down

Can a man and a woman really be "just friends?"
Page 1 of 1