Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Big and Ripped wit dem Steroidzzzz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onehawaiian
Admin
Admin
onehawaiian

Get Big and Ripped wit dem Steroidzzzz Empty
PostSubject: Get Big and Ripped wit dem Steroidzzzz   Get Big and Ripped wit dem Steroidzzzz EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:02 pm

This is my section on PROHORMONES and PRO-STEROIDS.

Lately there has been a lot of talk in the news and whatnot about steroid use.
Unfortunately this does also includes OTC supplements originally introduced as prohormones.
I will leave room for discussion, about the pro's and cons, and truths and myths and/or common misunderstandings.
Anyhoo, here is a list of PH's and PS's...

Methyl 1-Testosterone **Banned**
17a-methyl-1-androstene-3-one-17b-ol
Methylated version of 1-testosterone. Quite possibly the best before going illegal. HUGE strength gains and good mass increase. Liver toxic is probably an understatement. 10/10

1-AD **Banned**
1-androstene-3b,17b-dione or androst-1-ene-3b,17b-dione
One of the better prohormones to hit the market. Very good strength and size and noticeable side effects were minimal. Kinda pricey though. 9/10

Superdrol
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol
Methylated Masteron. Very good strength ans size gains. There is a liquid version of this called Microdrol which I love. Other capsule clones would be M-Drol, S-Drol, etc. Oh this is also quite toxic. 8/10

Phera Plex
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol
Desoxydrol (DMT/Madol). Good mass gains, kinda wet. 7/10

Epithio
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Common brand names include Epistane and Havoc. Dry, good for cutting/recomp. Strength is good, also some aggression. 8/10

Max LMG
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
This is a bulker and then some. WET. Users will gain serious mass. There are some aggression issues as well as the potential to aggravate gyno since this is a progestin. If you want size look no further. 7/10

Last edited by onehawaiian on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://threeb.forumotion.net
Sugar & Spice

Sugar & Spice

PostSubject: Re: Get Big and Ripped wit dem Steroidzzzz   Get Big and Ripped wit dem Steroidzzzz EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:47 pm

As a moderator on a fitness forum, I do see the occassional thread regarding the "juice". I don't read all the threads (just don't have that kind of time), but after reading several on the site, reading several articles on the 'net, watching that one documentary (Bigger, Badder, Stronger) and also personal experience as far as knowing a few peeps who took steroids, this is my opinion:

First of all, taking steroids does not negate the fact that one still has to work out hard. I feel that taking steroids is an individual choice. Hey, if you feel like you can't achieve the look you want without it and you are willing to take the risks, then that is your prerogative.

I don't really see it being all too much different from cosmetic surgery or women using such things as botox or collagen to tell you the truth. There are possible side effects/risks with all those options.

I,myself, have seriously considered cosmetic surgery: breast augmentation and possibly a facelift (in the future). Yeah, yeah, yeah ... we should all love our bodies the way they are. Well, sorry, not all of us do. Perhaps thinking that way makes me flawed or even "weak" in the opinion of others. But, I'm not here to make anyone else happy. I'm here to make ME happy. I admit it. I AM NOT HAPPY WITH MY BREASTS and I AM NOT HAPPY WITH MY STOMACH. Call me vain if you will. I really don't care. And, yes -- I know that cosmetic surgery is not the end-all-be-all. I could still possibly be unhappy even after the procedure.

But, back to steroids. I would hope that people I am close to do NOT take steroids, but it's their choice and not mine. Of course, I DO completely disagree with its use when it is against the rules -- particularly in sports situations.

p.s. Acquiring steroids is a lot easier to do than people might think.
Back to top Go down
onehawaiian
Admin
Admin
onehawaiian

PostSubject: Re: Get Big and Ripped wit dem Steroidzzzz   Get Big and Ripped wit dem Steroidzzzz EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:38 pm

the results of using performance enhancing supplements varies, but more often than not a user will typically achieve results not attainable when going "natural." this is a general statement and is not applied to everyone.

actually acquiring anabolic steroids is not difficult.
in fact generally speaking this isn't the concern. most ppl are thinking about the legalities of getting caught or whatnot, versus buying something otc.

that being said i will add some of the risks involved (health wise) and common post cycle therapy (pct).
Back to top Go down
https://threeb.forumotion.net
Sugar & Spice

Sugar & Spice

PostSubject: Re: Get Big and Ripped wit dem Steroidzzzz   Get Big and Ripped wit dem Steroidzzzz EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:15 pm

onehawaiian wrote:
the results of using performance enhancing supplements varies, but more often than not a user will typically achieve results not attainable when going "natural." this is a general statement and is not applied to everyone.

actually acquiring anabolic steroids is not difficult.
in fact generally speaking this isn't the concern. most ppl are thinking about the legalities of getting caught or whatnot, versus buying something otc.

that being said i will add some of the risks involved (health wise) and common post cycle therapy (pct).

My point exactly. It's a lot easier to obtain than the average person might think. I was actually shocked to find out how easy. Maybe I'm just -- or WAS - naive like that. When it comes to the illegals, I prefer not to know details. I'm always the person that says, "Don't tell me !!!!"

As for results, yeah -- totally understand that. This is the reason why people I know take it. I can totally understand, though. I equate it to women working out and not being able to achieve the end result they want. There is only so much we can do.

While we are on the subject of steroids, I'm proud to say that my cousin (mom's cousin, actually) is Michael Monis -- Mr. Natural himself. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Big and Ripped wit dem Steroidzzzz   Get Big and Ripped wit dem Steroidzzzz Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Big and Ripped wit dem Steroidzzzz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports and Stuff :: Health and Fitness-
Jump to: