Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

09 - 10 draft class.. One of the best?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soundONE

soundONE

09 - 10 draft class.. One of the best? Empty
PostSubject: 09 - 10 draft class.. One of the best?   09 - 10 draft class.. One of the best? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Let me take you to Church!!!

Brando Jen: I didn't think he was gonna be THIS good. I thought he was going to take some time to get acquainted to flow of the NBA game. BUT right off the bat this kids been showing that he's the real deal, by getting those W's. AGAIN, Deano, my bad you were right. As Wayne and Garth said to Alice Cooper, "we're not worthy! we're not worthy!" cheers cheers hahha

Ty Evans: w/ Kev Martin out, Ty is doing the best he can to get the wins. He can flat out BALL! Reb, Ast, Stl, Score.... all he needs is a 3pt shot and he'll be a poor man's LBJ. Basketball

Blake Griff: although injured, he has displayed that he's one of the best in college and showed super stardom in the preseason. December is right around the corner and I'm hoping his knee is fully healed. king LET'S GO CLIPS!!

James Harden: this kid is comin along, back to back 20 pt games. Can hit the 3 ball, make plays to get the ast, plays good D. Has the right supporting teammates to blow up at the SG position either this yr or next. Regardless this kid is gonna be GOOD for the OKC Thunder.

That's all for now, gotta go to Church.

-Peace & Bless. afro
Back to top Go down
onehawaiian
Admin
Admin
onehawaiian

PostSubject: Re: 09 - 10 draft class.. One of the best?   09 - 10 draft class.. One of the best? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:21 am

i cannot argue with this post at all.
Cool
Back to top Go down
https://threeb.forumotion.net
onehawaiian
Admin
Admin
onehawaiian

PostSubject: Re: 09 - 10 draft class.. One of the best?   09 - 10 draft class.. One of the best? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:33 am

tyreke evans should get lots of burn even with martin back in the lineup.
the odd man out here would be beno udrih.

brandon jennings. damn.

blake griffin will hurt a lot of other ppl's fantasy numbers, but the clips suck anyways so it doesnt matter.
unless you're in a deep 14 team league like Champions League and counting on guys like thornton, butler and d. jordan to be gems.

this is a decent class which a lot of the experts didn't give much respect to.
but then again they didn't bank on jennings logging a double nickle either.

Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://threeb.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 09 - 10 draft class.. One of the best?   09 - 10 draft class.. One of the best? Empty

Back to top Go down

09 - 10 draft class.. One of the best?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports and Stuff :: Hoops-
Jump to: