Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onehawaiian
Admin
Admin
onehawaiian

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:36 am

Welcome to all of you who have decided to waste some of your life in this forum!
Please take a moment to introduce yourself and add whatever info you feel comfortable with.
If you want to remain anonymous your username will do just fine. Cool

Hope you enjoy your time here!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://threeb.forumotion.net
onehawaiian
Admin
Admin
onehawaiian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:39 am

i am onehawaiian and i am the site administrator
if you know me then i have no need to reveal my secret identity...
i am (obviously) from hawaii and decided to resurrect an old forum so that my friends can have a place to cruise and relax, and maybe even meet new people.

anyhoo, figured i'd start off...
Back to top Go down
Sugar & Spice

Sugar & Spice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Aloha! I'm Dena ... single Mom to a 13-yr old daughter and a furbaby (fox terrier/chihuahua) named Bella. I was born and raised here in Hawaii.

I work as a mortgage loan officer and p/t nurse aide . I'm also a part-time pre-nursing student. I'm usually either working, working, doing homework, doing housework, or working out. WORK! WORK! WORK! WORK! :bounce:

I really don't have a lot of spare time to myself these days, but when I do, I like to read, cook, bake, scrapbook, etc ... There are a few TV shows I enjoy, but I might catch only about 3 to 5 hrs a week -- if even that much.

I actually enjoy surfing the 'net more. I'm kind of a geek. I like looking up different topics of interest whether they are health and fitness related or just for pure entertainment value. I'm also a moderator on a fitness forum, so I sometimes spend a lot of time there -- especially when I have to deal with crap from forum members. :evil:

I look forward to getting to know everyone. I may, however, disappear for a few days at a time, just because of school and work and having to already moderate the forum I'm involved with. But, I will pop in when I can! :flower:
Back to top Go down
Malicesa

Malicesa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Hi! I'm MaliceSA
I'm here because of my Onehawaiian
I live in Texas (yes, born and raised don't hold it against me)
I work full time as an Administrative Assistant part-time as a private investigator.

I'm a big kid, I love playing video games (I own every game system out there),
going to amusement parks, the Zoo & hanging with my wonderful kids.
In my down time (which is hardly ever anymore) I enjoy reading.
I am a very outgoing person, I speak my mind.
I love to laugh and to make others laugh, I have a wicked sense of humor.
If you would like to know more just ask.

Always, M
Back to top Go down
onehawaiian
Admin
Admin
onehawaiian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:26 am

hey, i'm onehawaiian.
aw shucks.
Introduce Yourself! 208893
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum