Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOALS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar & Spice

Sugar & Spice

GOALS Empty
PostSubject: GOALS   GOALS EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:47 pm

I can't believe the year is almost over! I'm really disappointed that I haven't met my fitness goals for the year. No I'm working 50-60 hours per week and going to school. I'm just EXHAUSTED! But, I am determined to change that because I want to meet my 2010 goals !!!! Next January, I will have a set schedule for work and with school. That will help tremendously. Right now, it feels like I'm always playing catch-up on my sleep! UGH!!!

Has anyone else started thinking about their fitness goals for next year ?
Back to top Go down
onehawaiian
Admin
Admin
onehawaiian

GOALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOALS   GOALS EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:50 am

my goals fluctuate depending on how i feel.
i tried to get up to 200lb twice this year, but fell short both times by an average of 8lb i think.
my face started getting really fat, didn't like that too much. Shocked

other than that i don't really have any real goals.
Back to top Go down
https://threeb.forumotion.net
DEAN THE CLOWN

DEAN THE CLOWN

GOALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOALS   GOALS EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:10 pm

My goals:
Eating very clean/healthy during the week. Weekends, carb up, eating what I want, but not going pig crazy! If I want Quiznos, then I will, if I want 5guys, then I most def will.
No more wasting $ on energy drinks.

Since Aug. I've been on a mass plan. Have done GREAT!
Started at 180, bodyfat was 10%. Now I'm 195, bodyfat% is now 15%. A little higher than I like it. So I'm now including my boxing, jump-roping & sprint interval work.
AND, hitting the tire with a sledghammer as well.

I'm doing a mix of wts. along with med ball, tubing and Hindu training. Hindu squats, Hindu pushups & bridging.

Past two weeks I've been off for the holidays. Eating, drinking & just being merry. Haha. This week & next it's all Hindu training, boxing, jump-roping, stretching & some yoga thrown in once a week. This is to prepare my body for the demands I'll be placing on it in the next few weeks. And get my ass in shape.

So lose a lil bodyfat this week & next...about 4 lbs. and then it's all about gaining
quality muscle. Main attack is the legs/back...foundation is everything!

Goals: stay on mass attack till last day of April, then will start to cut for summer.
Goals: 195lbs. 7-8 % bodyfat, looking like a badass by early June. That's slightly over 4 weeks about for cutting. But I plan on making this a clean bulk as it's called.
For extra cals. I take EVO shots....2-3 a day.

I measure my waist & weigh every Sat. morning and bodyfat will be taken Sun. evening to make sure my plan of attack is going in the right direction.

Early June I'll post up my ever so sexy manly bod. Laughing

Pretty much no supps. Taking a break from them, saving the $$$
Food only, no protein powder, no stupid bars, just good o' quality food.
I consume NO milk products for allergy reasons.
Only supps. will be pre-wo kind, but not for every WO, just when I need a swift kick in the rear to get me going.
Will rely on music & pics of the great Steve Reeves & Larry Scott to get me goin.

A big key to my lofty goals is to get proper rest.
I no longer have to wake up at 530 and work to groom 9 clay tennis courts. Which was 26 hrs. during the months of Jan-April. So that's a big help.

Good luck, hope you all reach your goals.
REMEMBER THIS, if you do not write down your goals, it's just a dream!
Now get your asses going, we only get one attempt at life.
So make the most of it.....were all dying. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.theverticalsummit.com
Sponsored content

GOALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOALS   GOALS Empty

Back to top Go down

GOALS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports and Stuff :: Health and Fitness-
Jump to: