Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

soundchild is a child!! LOCK-OUT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

soundchild is a child!!  LOCK-OUT Empty
PostSubject: soundchild is a child!! LOCK-OUT   soundchild is a child!!  LOCK-OUT EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:47 pm

You see what this kid tries to do? He LOCKS my team options every time he gets salty over sumthing I say... This guy is a A-class doosh.. Do you guys respect the fact he did this ? All based on me not trusting the dude.. He has a history of not playing fair with me.. What your guys thoughts?
Back to top Go down
DEAN THE CLOWN

DEAN THE CLOWN

PostSubject: Re: soundchild is a child!! LOCK-OUT   soundchild is a child!!  LOCK-OUT EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:27 pm

He's being a lil' bitch.
I'm sure he'll unlock it soon.

Sorry about the trade Legs, how about J-Rich for Noah? Straight up, dude?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theverticalsummit.com
onehawaiian
Admin
Admin
onehawaiian

PostSubject: Re: soundchild is a child!! LOCK-OUT   soundchild is a child!!  LOCK-OUT EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:37 am

i think the locking of comments/email and whatnot is excessive, my opinion tho.
if a player is going to rant and complain about something whether legit or not the last thing you prob want to do is a lockout.

again, my opinion.

he's been a straight commish in my exp.
but i do think the lockout was a bit too much.
Back to top Go down
https://threeb.forumotion.net
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: soundchild is a child!! LOCK-OUT   soundchild is a child!!  LOCK-OUT EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 pm

serch's email (bold) on 10/27 and my response

serch:"Bro you have put the word (cheat) in my mouth and in the post like 5 times now.. CUT AND PASTE were I said you were cheating and used the word (CHEAT)...

CMON BRO... I did not use the word (CHEAT) not one time bro and you know that. Stop putting words in my mouth..

And I said that 2 managers thought me calling you "out" on being in the "weaker" league was funny and that my OBSERVATION might me truthful..."

first of all. let's me start of with the definition of "cheat"

***1. to defraud; swindle: He cheated her out of her inheritance.
***2. to deceive; influence by fraud: He cheated us into believing him a hero.
3. to elude; deprive of something expected: He cheated the law by suicide.
–verb (used without object)
4. to practice fraud or deceit: She cheats without regrets.
***5. to violate rules or regulations: He cheats at cards.
6. to take an examination or test in a dishonest way, as by improper access to answers.
7. Informal. to be sexually unfaithful (often fol. by on): Her husband knew she had been cheating all along. He cheated on his wife.
–noun
***8. a person who acts dishonestly, deceives, or defrauds: He is a cheat and a liar.
***9. a fraud; swindle; deception: The game was a cheat.
10. Law. the fraudulent obtaining of another's property by a pretense or trick.
***11. an impostor: The man who passed as an earl was a cheat

dictionary.com

you may not have said the word "cheat" but you implied it. it's like i never said your name when i said "_____ said i'm cheating" i used the word "someone" but i implied it was you.

serch:"So bro IM all about being a man of my word.. Its (YOUR) leauge do ANYTHING you wan't to do.. Just don't put words in my mouth..."

so, you putting thoughts into ppls mind, that--- i rigged the whole league to have two divisions one "strong" and "weak" and with my team being in the "weaker" division, so i can get in the playoffs, that doesn't have similar implications?

by manipulating and putting thoughts into ppls mind? tarnishing my character?

i'm a man who lives life, the best i can by being HONEST. so when you try to tarnish that, it really triggers the gangsta-isms i had when i was in my adolescence. the past that i did away with. so why do you play the role of devils advocate?

serch:"I thought (CAPO) did a good job at opening my eyes that I might have crossed a line. I (MANED-UP) and apoloigized to the leauge. Was this not good enough for you?"

your apology was to the league, NOT to me.

serch:"Bro IF YOU WANT TO BOOT ME YOU GOT THE POWER. Im asking you as a man to chill with all the remarks and lets just play and have some fun..."

like i said, you started this beef with all of your remarks, and i'm the butcher. so don't tell me to chill out, cause i was cool... you should chill out.

serch:"Do you wanna do that or are we going to have a another silly "war of words"?"

yeah, it was silly. did you have fun? bc like i said, you started this whole fiasco. not me. we had a bridge where we can build positively. but you burnt that.

serch"Again so that you hear me LOUD and clear bro. If I crossed a line with you I apologize.. If thats not good enough for you, then "LOCK" me out or do what you need to do.."

okay... "loud and clear"? you didn't apologize to me you apologized to the league. i can careless if you cross the line, Dean (Longrange) did it by his smack talk, it's your persona that i detest... it's kind of too late to boot you. plus Capo made a good point.

serch:"But, Im not going to allow you to keep swining jabs at me when I have put my gloves down. Im no punk-ass bitch...."

again, i'm not bitch either. i had my gloves down the entire time until you accused me of cheating.

serch:"SO WE COOL? SIMPLY: YES OR NO"

i'm going to handle my business and not worry about you. bridge has been burn. but you being a punk by putting me on blast (TOO THE WHOLE LEAGUE) shows no class nor integrity. but for the sake of being forgiving, yeah. it's squash. ---emailed: 10/27/09 before the season started.

as you can plainly see, i squashed it, each time this dude, kept talking his smack i just let it slide: i don't lock him--i just talk back.

BUT ONCE HE ACCUSED ME OF CHEATING again, that's not going to slide. he already knows that i don't like being called a cheat. but he does it anyways.

how the **** did i have something to do w/ the trade getting veto, answer me that??? you don't, but you think i did. **** you!! why would do something like that??
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: soundchild is a child!! LOCK-OUT   soundchild is a child!!  LOCK-OUT EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:06 pm

DEAN THE CLOWN wrote:
He's being a lil' bitch.

am i? really fellas???

a bit excessive?

all i did AT THAT TIME was cut his way of communication. he still had access to game play: trade, waiver, roster change.
Back to top Go down
DEAN THE CLOWN

DEAN THE CLOWN

PostSubject: Re: soundchild is a child!! LOCK-OUT   soundchild is a child!!  LOCK-OUT EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:15 pm

soundONE wrote:
DEAN THE CLOWN wrote:
He's being a lil' bitch.

am i? really fellas???

a bit excessive?

all i did AT THAT TIME was cut his way of communication. he still had access to game play: trade, waiver, roster change.

Ahhh, I thought he was TOTALLY locked of doing anything.
Ha. Both of you are lil' bitches. Even I acted like a baby bitch for vetoing my own trade &
sending out many trade offers. flag
Back to top Go down
http://www.theverticalsummit.com
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: soundchild is a child!! LOCK-OUT   soundchild is a child!!  LOCK-OUT EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:35 am

yup... he had access to all game play... all i did was cut his way of communications.

i even warned him. if he keeps talking sh!t i'm going to click a lock button... and it took 3 days for the guy to be completely locked.

he did it to himself.
Back to top Go down
DetroitMade

DetroitMade

PostSubject: FEARFUL OF THE TRUTH?   soundchild is a child!!  LOCK-OUT EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:25 am

I CHALLENGE YOU: LET THE MANAGERS VOTE: VERY SIMPLE: ASK THEM IF I SHOULD BE ABLE TO (SPEAK AND PLAY)... I FEEL YOUR AFRAID OF THE TRUTH SOUND.

Again Child do the RIGHT thing...
Back to top Go down
soundONE

soundONE

PostSubject: Re: soundchild is a child!! LOCK-OUT   soundchild is a child!!  LOCK-OUT EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:15 am

"NO. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soundchild is a child!! LOCK-OUT   soundchild is a child!!  LOCK-OUT Empty

Back to top Go down

soundchild is a child!! LOCK-OUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports and Stuff :: Hoops-
Jump to: